Only hunger organizations can benefit from the Bloomin’ 4 Good Program.
If you submit a hunger organization and it is approved, it will be added to the list to be selected to benefit from all programs. Organizations of any other kind will be added to the Community Bag Program.
Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level.
If approved, your organization will be placed on a list for local store leadership to consider for selection in future months. If chosen, your organization will be notified directly prior to the start of the benefiting month.
To qualify for consideration, benefiting organizations must have:
- 501(c)(3) status.
- A direct local connection to a specific Stop & Shop store.
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local Stop & Shop store’s community. Clear focus in stated mission to impact hunger relief, education (all aspects), health & wellness and civic or military/veterans organizations.
- Passionate desire to connect to the local community.
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business.
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families.
- Political organizations or lobbying groups.
- Religious organizations (except where a food pantry is involved).
- Private clubs.
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events.
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation.
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations toward supporting the local community.
If you have any questions, please contact us.